MP3Tag Editor Software 3.0.0
3.42 MB( Safe & Secure )
Mp3tag Editor is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of common audio formats where it supports ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags. It is a simple-to-use program that enables you to edit tags and manage your audio tracks.
What is the Mp3tag Editor?
The interface of the application is very plain and easy to navigate through. Upon initialization, you can locate audio files and edit their metadata (e.g. title, artist, album, composer, copyright). But you can also generate tags, create playlists, rename the file, use lyrics and change capitalization.
This software is used to rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words in tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more.
Mp3tag Editor supports online database lookups from, e.g., Amazon, Discogs, or freedb, allowing you to automatically gather proper tags and cover art for your music library.
MP3tag Editor Software Features
- Batch Tag Editing: Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
- Support for Cover Art: Download and add album covers to your files and make your library even shinier.
- Import from Amazon, Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz: Save typing and import tags from on-line databases like Amazon, Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
- Replace characters or words: Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists automatically: Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
- Rename files from tags: Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV: Generate nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.
- Full Unicode Support: User-interface and tagging are fully Unicode compliant.
Furthermore, you can load lyrics from file or download them from the Internet, as well as view file information (e.g. size, bit rate, sample frequency rate, frames, pictures).
In addition, you can set bookmarks and jump to them, check out pictures, clear the history of the field, change the interface language and view errors.
On top of that, you can enable mp3Tag to show errors, automatically save for pressing the up or down keys, use Recycle Bin, the tray icon and lyrics templates, save the fields history, deselect files after generating tags, change the focus after saving, to use the current folder for saving images or lyrics, and more.
Mp3Tag Editor Pros And Cons
|Very quick and lightweight application||Album look-up is sometimes inaccurate|
|Powerful FreeDB track look-up||A few small bugs reported by users|
|Built-in cutting and joining tools|
Mp3Tag Editor System Requirements
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Window 10|
|Software Name||Mp3Tag Editor Software For PC V 3.0.0|
|File Size||3.42 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Mp3Tag Editor runs on a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, contains a well-written help file with snapshots for beginners and didn’t freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. On the other hand, the interface of the application is clearly outdated and mp3Tag is not impressive when it comes to its features either. We recommend this tool with reservations.