PDF Annotator For Windows 188.8.131.521
71.0 MB( Safe & Secure )
With the PDF Annotator tool, you can add notes & annotations to any PDF document – comments, corrections, signatures, highlighting, even photos, designs, and drawings. All annotations will be saved back directly into the PDF, so they can be viewed and read with any PDF reader application.
PDF Annotator‘s intelligent logic recognizes attempts to draw straight lines and turns them into perfectly straight lines. You’re on the road with no printer or fax machine access? Simply use PDF Annotator for PC to sign and send back documents. Create custom stamps – there are no limits! Convert any kind of annotation into a stamp to reuse it later, even combinations of images, symbols, text, and handwritten markup.
The interface of the program is professional-looking and intuitive. PDF Annotator supplies you with a wide range of shapes and colors when it comes to pens, markers, and stamps, along with text and graphical tools.
It is also possible to use standard tools, such as line, arrow, rectangle, ellipse, eraser, and lasso. Furthermore, you can take snapshots and save them as images or stamps, or simply copy them to the Clipboard, as well as extract text from the original documents, crop the current page or insert images.
In addition, you can access a list of favorite tools, find text, use the undo and redo functions, rotate and flip selections, melt or remove all annotations, zoom in and out, switch to full-screen mode, and create auxiliary lines, among others.
Add page numbers to PDF documents. Pick the numbering scheme, format, and position you prefer. Even supports multiple page number ranges. Place arrows, draw lines, rectangles, or circles to highlight important stuff on your document – or even to create small schematic drawings.
Capture photos from your internal or external USB camera, and place them on your PDF. Pixel faces, license plates, and sensible data in images inserted into PDF documents. Simply select the Print command in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, your email software, or any other application, to create a PDF document.
Easily export all your stamps, or even all your PDF Annotator settings to either back them up, move them to other computers, or share them with coworkers.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Software Name||V 184.108.40.2061|
|File Size||71 MB|
|Developer||GRAHL software design|
How does PDF Annotator work?
- Add notes & annotations to any PDF document: Comments, corrections, signatures, highlighting, even photos and drawings. And on Tablet PCs: Handwritten annotations.
- Save annotations in the original file: Share them with coworkers, email them to clients, partners, or back to authors. No special software is needed to view the marked-up document!
- Restore to the original document at any time: Remove or hide all markup with a single click.
- Insert blank pages for more space: Combine documents, copy, re-order or remove pages.
- Use PDF Annotator’s unique presentation mode: Deliver outstanding interactive presentations in meetings or lectures with PDF Annotator as your “digital whiteboard“.
Who needs PDF Annotator?
- Make a short comment on a long document
- Fill in or sign a form or agreement, and return it by email
- Proofread, review and correct a document right on your screen
- Make notes and drawings right on the pages
- Illustrate your ideas and suggestions
- Grade student papers right on your PC, laptop, or Tablet PC
The software app is customizable concerning document tabs, toolbars, the sidebar, the full-screen mode, measures, the language, text, and performance. Plus, you can create backups, adjust the annotation quality, integrate PDF annotators into the Explorer context menu, access a virtual printer, and select the logging level.
Video Tutorial of PDF Annotator Software For Pc
PDF Annotator runs on a moderate-to-high amount of CPU and system memory, has a good response time, and includes user documentation. Thanks to its intuitive layout and wide range of customization settings, PDF Annotator can be handled by users of any level of experience.