LMMS Linux Multimedia Studio 1.2.2
43.6 MB( Safe & Secure )
LMMS or Linux MultiMedia Studio for Mac is a free cross-platform digital audio workstation software alternative to a commercial program like FL Studio, which allows you to produce music with your computer. This includes the creation of melodies and beats, the synthesis and mixing of sounds, and arranging of samples. LMMS for macOS can also connect to any of your MIDI devices and allow you to perform live, all in a user-friendly and modern interface.
- Produce music on your computer: by creating melodies and beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds, arranging samples, and much more.
- Playback instruments, samples, and plugins: with a typing or MIDI keyboard in a user-friendly and modern interface.
- Bundled with ready-to-use content: from an assortment of instrument and effect plugins, presets, and samples to VST and SoundFont support.
The integrated song editor is compatible with MIDI files and seamlessly integrates with other popular tools, such as FL Studio or Hydrogen, enabling you to import existing projects.
You can use it to create your own melodies, mix sounds together, perform audio synthesizing and experiment with new effects and plugins. Furthermore, the built-in collection of samples can significantly ease your work.
For those who are accustomed to this type of software, using it shouldn’t pose any problem at all. All its modules are accessible from the main window, which displays the beat and bassline editor, alongside the FX mixer and the controller rack.
|Operating System||mac OS 10.12 to 10.15, and 11|
|Processor||1 GHz Processor|
|Memory||512 MB of RAM|
|Sound Card||Two-channel sound card.|
|File Size||43.6 MB|
LMMS Digital Audio Workstation Software For Mac Features
- Compose music on Windows, Linux and macOS
- Sequence, compose, mix and automate songs in one simple interface
- Note playback via MIDI or typing keyboard
- Consolidate instrument tracks using Beat + Bassline Editor
- Fine tune patterns, notes, chords and melodies using Piano Roll Editor
- Full user-defined track-based automation and computer-controlled automation sources
- Import of MIDI files and Hydrogen project files
- Built-in 64-bit VST instrument support with 32-bit VST bridge (64-bit Windows)
- 16 built in synthesizers, including emultations of Roland ® TB-303, Commodore 64 ® SID microchip, Nintendo ® NES and GameBoy, Yamaha ® OPL2 chip and more
- Embedded ZynAddSubFx: Polyphonic, mutlitimbral, microtonal, multi-voice additive, subtractive and pad synthesis all in one powerful plugin
- Native multisample support for SoundFont ® (SF2), Giga (GIG) and Gravis UltraSound ® (GUS) formats for high quality instrument patches and banks
- Drop-in LADSPA plug-in support
- Drop-in VST ® effect plug-in support (Linux and Windows)
- Built-in compressor, limiter, delay, reverb, distortion and bass enhancer
- Bundled graphic and parametric equalizers
- Built-in visualization/spectrum analyzer
It comes with a set of valuable tools that are a real asset for more experienced musicians and composers. The triple oscillator allows volume adjustment and panning, while the integrated SF2 Player features reverb options and pitch adjusting.
There are a variety of effects that you can use in order to enhance your sounds and mixes, such as the ‘StereoEnhancer‘ or the ‘Waveshaper‘. Moreover, LMMS encases a bass booster, a peak controller, a spectrum analyzer, a 10-band equalizer, various amplifiers for both mono and stereo signals, pitch shifters, aliasing effects, mono compression tools, echo and distortion effects, bandpass filters and so on.
Pros And Cons
|It comes with built-in instruments||Interface may appear complicated|
|It supports the use of MIDI devices|
|It provides LADSPA plugin support|