WinRAR For Mac OS 5.91
576 KB( Safe & Secure )
Download WinRAR for Mac to backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
RAR for Mac‘s main features are very strong general and multimedia compression, solid compression, archive protection from damage, processing of ZIP and other non-RAR archives, scanning archives for viruses, programmable self-extracting archives(SFX), authenticity verification, NTFS and Unicode support, strong AES encryption, support of multivolume archives, command line and graphical interface, drag-and-drop facility, wizard interface, theme support, folder tree panel, multithread support and Windows x64 shell integration. Download, Install or Update WinRAR for Mac!
It provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack and convert CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, Z, 7-Zip archives. You may Download WinRAR for Mac that is available in over 50 languages.
WinZip Download For Windows Pc
WinRAR For Mac Features:
- WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z, and 7-Zip).
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal if you are sending data through the web. Its 128-bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- WinRAR is shareware, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.
- Once you have download WinRAR for Mac, later it will give you all future UPDATES for FREE!
What’s New in version 5.71:
- “Convert archives” command:
- improved performance when processing a lot of small archives in Windows 10.
- fixed memory leaks which could lead to excessive memory use when converting to ZIP format.
- Corrupt ZIP archive processing:
- “Repair” command replaces packed and unpacked file sizes stored in the local file header with sizes from the central directory if local header sizes look invalid;
- file extraction is stopped at unpacked size stored in ZIP headers even if available packed data allow further extraction. It is done to prevent unexpected hard drive space usage.
- Ctrl+C allows aborting RAR “l” command quickly. In previous versions, it could take several seconds until the list command stopped.
Bugs fixed in version 5.71:
- WinRAR could crash when attempting to display some types of archive comments in GUI shell, resulting in a denial of service;
- if “Save archive name” and “Add to context menu” options were set in compression profile parameters and profile was invoked from the Explorer context menu, WinRAR proposed an automatically generated archive name instead of name saved in the profile.
- WinRAR displayed an unneeded pair of round brackets in “Archive” column of “Diagnostic messages” window for system error messages;
- “Extract to folder\” Windows Explorer context menu command could fail to unpack ZIP archives if their names included a numeric part followed by .zip extension, arbitrary data was present before the first file record and “Remove redundant folders from extraction path” WinRAR option was switched on;
- in “RAR x -xarcname” command, parent folders of files matching the specified mask also were excluded from extracting;
- “Find” command returned the current folder own name additionally to its contents for “Current folder” search area if folder name matched “File names to find” mask;
- if “Find in files” and “Find in archives” are both enabled, the “Find” command did not match an archive name itself against “File names to find” mask after searching inside of the archive. So it did not display archive names for masks like *.rar and applied this mask only to files inside of archives;
- when running an executable directly from the archive, WinRAR 5.70 did not set a temporary folder with unpacked files as current. So executables attempting to access other archived files in current folder could fail to work;
- WinRAR could be inaccessible for few seconds after closing an archived file opened in the internal viewer in Windows 10;
- dragging a file to a subfolder of ZIP archive with “Store full paths” option enabled produced invalid pathnames consisting of repeated subfolder name. The same invalid pathnames were produced if adding files to ZIP archive with -ap -ep2 switches.
Note: WinRAR for macOS is a command-line only application.