Reaper Multitrack Recorder 6.32
19.95 MB( Safe & Secure )
REAPER for Mac is a full-featured digital audio production and multitrack recorder software that includes multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing, and mastering capabilities. It may be expanded, programmed, and customized to accommodate a wide range of devices, digital formats, and plugins.
The app’s comprehensive feature set and recognized reliability have found a place in commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and other settings where digital audio is employed.
From mission-critical professional workplaces to student laptops, the software is available in a single version that is full functionality with music creation and has no artificial limits. The software license is inexpensive and DRM-free.
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.5 and higher version|
|Memory||1 GB of RAM|
|Software Name||Reaper For Mac Software V 6.32|
|File Size||19.95 MB|
Reaper Multitrack Recorder Software For Mac Features
- Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
- Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support throughout.
- 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
- Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
- Support for thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio and MIDI, and built-in tools for creating new effects.
- Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins, and layouts.
This multitrack audio recorder software will also help you to create entirely automated mixes, featuring a large number of multichannel track meters and using the exceptionally flexible ReaSurround plug-in.
While editing and rendering music with REAPER, one can also speedily apply transformations, rotations, and numerous types of audio diffusions to select track elements, as well as to completely automate speakers’ positions depending on you want the end result to sound.
It provides its users with batch audio rendering wildcards designed to help out sound designers by adding exceptional flexibility when having to generate sound files in large numbers at a time.
This software is also a powerful audio recording tool that makes it possible and effortless to record audio and MIDI-based content from a wide array of inputs concomitantly and with great ease.
What’s New In This Latest Version of Multitrack Recorder
- Action to crossfade items at time selection acts on razor edits if they exist
- Add action to move nearest razor edit edge to edit cursor
- Add mouse modifiers to remove an area from razor edit selection
- Auto-scroll vertically when editing razor edit top/bottom edge
- Fix stretching automation items across tempo changes when razor edit area does not match automation item length
- Mouse modifier to split items at razor edit edges selects media items and removes the razor edit area
- Respect preference to update video playback position however you editing audio items
- Update display after running action to enclose media items
- Add output polarity setting for Liteon/nonlinear
- Autoexpand soft knee fix from sstillwell
- Update 1175 compressor and various others to fix overcompression, add deprecated blown capacitor mode to preserve old behavior
- Add improved SRC gain correction mode for guitar/amp-model and guitar/amp-model-dual
Reaper is a digital audio workstation that completes multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing, and mastering environment. It is designed to let you work quickly and creatively, without imposing any artificial limits on what you can do. This multitrack recorder includes professional plugins, advanced customization, and compatibility with almost any hardware. This software not only supports the VST plugins but also supports AU plugins.